Behyaar Sanat Sepahan is Knowledge-Based Company that has been active since 1999, starting with the production of various medical equipment, and has consistently strived to meet the needs and provide comfort for patients. The company has made its mark in the field of knowledge-based entrepreneurship by manufacturing various surgical beds and LED operating room lights. Furthermore, it has succeeded in manufacturing one of the most high-tech medical devices in the world, the linear accelerator for cancer treatment. The use of science and technology and the employment of experienced professionals have led to the production of high-quality products by this company. One of the products produced by Behyaar Sanat is the lithotripsy electric bed, which meets the necessary standards and has the approval of the Medical Equipment Department. Lithotripsy electric beds, due to their sensitive operation, require specific features to ensure the ease of work for physicians and the effectiveness of treatment processes. In this regard, Behyaar Sanat’s lithotripsy electric beds have radiolucency in the treatment area, endourology and ESWL capabilities, reverse Trendelenburg (head up) and Trendelenburg (head down) capabilities up to 18 degrees. Additionally, these beds have a minimum height suitable for patient placement, a height adjustment capability of up to 200 millimeters by motorization, and longitudinal and lateral movement capabilities of up to 120 millimeters by motorization. The mattresses on these beds are antistatic and resistant to dust settlement. They are also antibacterial and can be cleaned with standard cleaning solutions.
Other features of these beds include:
- Antistatic wheels with high resistance, wear resistance, silent operation, flexibility, and durability.
- Standard stainless steel rails.
- Two support columns for better patient balance.
- IP66 standard hand control.
- Rechargeable backup battery for use during power outages.
- Compatibility with various accessories.
- Electric motor input voltage: 24 volts.
- Maximum power and current consumption during operation: 150 watts and 6 amps.
- Current consumption in standby mode: less than 0.1 ampere.
- Duty cycle 10%
- Maximum weight capacity: 200 kg
For more information, refer to the product catalog.